iSales Academy are offering a training solution designed to help organisations that have hired kick-starters into sales related roles. This training aims to develop their skills and increase their impact – for example, where your Kickstarter is required to generate new business opportunities by researching and then contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a close.
The units you can train your Kickstarter in are:
– Research, data and prospecting skills
– Inbound calls and customer experience
– Communication skills to include building rapport and relationships
– Outbound sales calls to include planning and objection handling
– Qualifying and assess sales leads
– Sales lifecycle and sales process
– Marketing fundamentals and social selling
Each unit involves a 2 hour session, delivered virtually. The Kick-starter will then have communicatory access to their trainer over the following 6 month period.
Training can be tailored for 6 or more learners per organisation.
iSales offer kick-start training bundles and bespoke solutions for a range of roles, to include for example customer experience and supervising others.